Prysm was fully synced, then after I changed the graffiti, the connection was lost and prysm refused to connect. The firewall and UPnP was working fine until then. I did a port scan within the dappnode and all ports are open. I did an API scan and most ports were reading open but then I did an API scan again and the ports are all closed. Manually forwarding all the ports on the router firewall didn’t fix it. Ufw is not active.
I also installed prysm pyrmont to see if it connected. It did not.
Well. I ended up manually changing to host ports of prysm beacon chain to various “original” low number ports that I believe the port was set to before all this restarting. Eventually I got a port that changed the error from connection refused to “invalid headslot undefined”. I restarted a few times trying to fix this error with the same port but never did. I gave up for the day.
I get back into the UI the next day, and prysm and pyrmont are both downloading to sync…