I need help to get my mainnet validators running again. I do not know for sure the root cause, but I can start with what happened:
After a normal restart of my DAppNode Extreme, my UI told me I needed to re-open the ports / enable UPnP again. I do not know why they closed in the first place, but I got UPnP enabled again and a consecutive “no NAT loopback” message appeared which persists until today. Since I get access via my own WIFI, this is not a real issue for me.
However, the following is troubling me:
Since then, my Geth client does not sync, my prysm client does.
My web3signer logs report this:
But looking at my prysm logs, the following messages appear:
My validators say my node is producing optimistic blocks due to a rpc error and therefore cannot request validation requests:
My beacon chain node shows the following:
My geth client seems to be waiting for the right prysm inputs, because now the beacon chain backfill keeps failing:
I hope I provided enough info, I am greatful for any help!
Before filing a new topic, please provide the following information.
Core DAppNode Packages versions
- bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- core.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.64
- dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.59, commit: 26522964
- https.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.4
- ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.18
- vpn.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8, commit: f9a8743e
- wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8
- dockerComposeVersion: 1.25.5
- dockerServerVersion: 19.03.8
- dockerCliVersion: 19.03.8
- os: debian
- versionCodename: bullseye
- architecture: amd64
- kernel: 5.9.0-1-amd64
- Disk usage: 50%