Unable to get ENR records, and node cannot fully sync

Hello,

I’ve been running my Dappnode Mini for a few months now and in that time I thought it was working properly. I’m using Besu and Prysm. However, when I tried to find the ENR, it is nowhere to be found, and the main status page says “Full Node: Using remote is syncing,” making me believe that it hasn’t been properly working this whole time. Prysm has a status bar that says it’s synced to #81334433, but I’m not sure exactly what that means.

I’d post the specs but I don’t have physical or VPN access to the device (an entirely different issue, can’t figure out how to tunnel in even after port forwarding).

The only thing in the Prysm logs are waiting for sync then not finding keys. I don’t expect it to find keys since I’m only running a full node and not validating.
Ex: time=“2023-12-14 01:15:37” level=info msg=“Waiting for beacon node to sync to latest chain head” prefix=validator
time=“2023-12-14 01:15:43” level=info msg=“Waiting for beacon node to sync to latest chain head” prefix=validator
time=“2023-12-14 01:15:49” level=info msg=“Waiting for beacon node to sync to latest chain head” prefix=validator

Does anyone know what the issue is and/or how I can go about getting the ENR?

Thank you so much in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.