Truslines: How do I connect to the Trustlines client?

I’ve installed the Trustlines Validator Package [Version: 0.2.0 (release24493 upstream)]. How can I connect to the client and send some TLC to an other account? I didn’t find anything helpful in the Trustlines Dokumentation.

I also tried to installed the Trustlines Package but this only caused an error:

errorCall to installPackage

Today, 14 min ago

Reply: Command failed: docker-compose -f dnp_repo/trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth/docker-compose.next.yml up -d <&- Starting DAppNodePackage-trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth … e[1Ae[2K Starting DAppNodePackage-trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth … e[31merrore[0m e[1B ERROR: for DAppNodePackage-trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth Cannot start service trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint DAppNodePackage-trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth (1398d3b2a7c761fda0180c2c1d0748b7a5c846e

Error: Command failed: docker-compose -f dnp_repo/trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth/docker-compose.next.yml up -d <&-
Starting DAppNodePackage-trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth …

e[1Ae[2K
Starting DAppNodePackage-trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth … e[31merrore[0m
e[1B
ERROR: for DAppNodePackage-trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth Cannot start service trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint DAppNodePackage-trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth (1398d3b2a7c761fda0180c2c1d0748b7

kwargs = {
“name”: “trustlines.dnp.dappnode.eth”,
“version”: “0.1.1”,
“userSettings”: {},
“options”: {}
}

Thanks for any help!

My DAppNode infos:

Core DAppNode Packages versions

• dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth : 0.2.32, commit: 6e10ba53
  • core.dnp.dappnode.eth : 0.2.36
  • ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth : 0.2.9
  • bind.dnp.dappnode.eth : 0.2.4
  • admin.dnp.dappnode.eth : 0.2.20, commit: 0cee5543
  • vpn.dnp.dappnode.eth : 0.2.5
  • wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth : 0.2.3
  • wamp.dnp.dappnode.eth : 0.2.2

System info

• docker version : Docker version 18.09.8-ce, build 0dd43dd87fd530113bf44c9bba9ad8b20ce4637f
  • docker compose version : docker-compose version 1.24.1, build 4667896b
  • Disk usage : 42%
1 Like

I just found a workaround and was able to send some TLC :tada:. Since I don’t know how to connect to my own node I used the public trustlines node: https://dev.trustlines.network/docs/blockchain/nodes.html and connected to my validator wallet through metamasks rpc. :partying_face:

Does anyone know if there is a rpc address for the dappnode trustlines node?

1 Like

There should be! @Edu - is there a way to show it on the UI of the package, like other nodes?

1 Like

First you need to add this parameters to the config of the package --jsonrpc-port 8545 --jsonrpc-interface all --jsonrpc-hosts all --jsonrpc-cors all and then you should be able to connect using http://trustlines.dappnode:8545/ (ChainID: 4660) as RPC endpoint

Thank you for your help!
I’ve updated the arguments. Unfortunately, I cannot connect using the http://trustlines.dappnode:8545 RPC-URL via Metamask.