Off to a bad start

Hi guys, non technical user here and have been dreading getting dappnode up and running.

I am stuck on step “3. Set up the Access to the UI”. I have tried local proxy and wifi access but neither seem to work. I am getting messages in my browser that it isn’t secure and things like " my.dappnode’s DNS address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE"

Does anyone know how I fix this to get access?

Is their an official discord?

Thanks
M

Wow. Really good tech support.

Sorry for the delayed question. Firstly, It would be required to know if you have installed dappnode in a machine or you bought a prebuilt, one you can try is to set up VPN to access.
If you installed dappnode via ISO or script, access to the cli by plugging a screen and a keyboard to the dappnode machine, access to the cli:
If you have bought a dappnode the credential are:
user: dappnode
password: dappnode.s0
But if you installed dappnode the credentials will be which you defined.
Once you are in, execute one of the next commands(to install a VPN app):

• dappnode_wireguard
  • dappnode_openvpn
    You will see a QR, to do it in the easiest way, install the VPN app in mobile (at least to access the first time) scan the qr which appear , this will download a file, then use this file in one of this app. Now enable this VPN and access to http://my.dappnode/#/ .
    If you have some problem , i would recommend you to ask on discord channel because its very very more active than forum.
    discord: DAppNode

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.