My validators suddenly are missing all their attestations

Core DAppNode Packages versions

  • bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.9
  • core.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.86
  • dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.81, commit: 7bf8e6f5
  • https.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.1
  • ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.22
  • wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.9
  • wireguard.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.2

System info

  • dockerComposeVersion: 2.21.0
  • dockerServerVersion: 20.10.24+dfsg1
  • dockerCliVersion: 20.10.24+dfsg1
  • os: debian
  • versionCodename: bookworm
  • architecture: amd64
  • kernel: 6.1.0-13-amd64
  • Disk usage: 49%

I tried powering down and then back up again, to no avail.

Here is the eth staker configuration:

Call to stakerConfigSet
Jan 14, 2024, 24:35
Reply: stakerConfigSet success
{
“stakerConfig”: {
“network”: “mainnet”,
“feeRecipient”: “0xC959b4d205f361A4C7452Fc2EEaD7303298C20cB”,
“executionClient”: {
“status”: “ok”,
“dnpName”: “nethermind.public.dappnode.eth”,
“avatarUrl”: “”,
“isInstalled”: true,
“isUpdated”: true,
“isRunning”: true,
“isSelected”: true
},
“consensusClient”: {
“status”: “ok”,
“dnpName”: “teku.dnp.dappnode.eth”,
“avatarUrl”: “”,
“isInstalled”: true,
“isUpdated”: true,
“isRunning”: true,
“isSelected”: true,
“useCheckpointSync”: true
},
“mevBoost”: {
“status”: “ok”,
“dnpName”: “mev-boost.dnp.dappnode.eth”,
“avatarUrl”: “”,
“isInstalled”: true,
“isUpdated”: true,
“isRunning”: true,
“isSelected”: true,
“relays”: [
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”,
“”
]
},
“enableWeb3signer”: true
}
}

URLs removed.

It seems there was a block seen as invalid by nethermind.
And perhaps because of this my consensus client was unable to sync to the beaconchain.
I restarted things a bunch of times, and updated nethermind,
and then my validators came online again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.