Issues following upgrade to latest Dappmanager

After the latest recommended upgrade to Dappmanager, I’ve noticed the following issues:

It seems that the links have been somehow mixed up. Currently, http://dms.dappnode will resolve to the Prysm WebUI interface. I’ve tried on other devices and have restarted my DAppNode a few times.

Thankfully, Prysm continues to attest normally.

Core DAppNode Packages versions

  • 0.2.6
  • 0.2.43
  • 0.2.39, commit: 9d521573
  • 0.1.0
  • 0.2.14
  • 0.2.8, commit: f9a8743e
  • 0.2.6

System info

  • Disk usage: 62%
1 Like

Thank you so much for your report!

This kind of reports help dappnode fix bugs ASAP

There is already a new “hot fix releas” that fixes these bugs encountered, update it manually or if you have auto-updates it should be updated in a few hours as much

Worked great, thanks for the quick fix!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.