I built a site hoping to help stakers

Greetings fellow staking enthusiasts!

As a long time DappNode Ethereum staker (if we include test environments) and a proud member of the Genesis Club, I had an idea for a site that I wish had been around when I was trying to figure out whether I was cut out for staking and what hardware was necessary. I was able to obtain a lot of information by scrolling through endless Reddit posts, looking at Discord chats, Telegram Groups - basically anything that could help me in my staking journey.
after much trial and tribulation I did finally manage to spin up a, somewhat, future proof machine :slight_smile:

The one thing I really wished had been around when I started, was a repository of staking experiences that I could search through using any general or specific query that would serve up staking details from others, where i could draw from their experiences. If I was looking at the feasibility of staking with a Raspberry Pi, using Amazon’s cloud or something as specific as utilizing Corsair 2133MHz SODIMM DDR4 RAM, I could then search out and learn from those experiences in a structured way.

That was my idea for the site I built and I’ve added my personal DappNode staking machine and experiences in the hopes that other prospective stakers can use it as inspiration.

My hope is also, of course, that more stakers would be willing to share their experiences in order to elevate the utility of the site.

Using the site to look up staking details requires no login, just do a search and see what comes up.

For anyone willing to contribute any staking details, you can use any made up email as username to preserve anonymity as there is no validation, just try to remember what login you chose in case you want to edit or delete your staking details at some point. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for reading this far and I hope you’ll check out the site and maybe even add to the staking experience pool. :slight_smile:

The site can be accessed at stakerate.xyz

3 Likes

What an amazing idea, I am no staking just in the pyrmont testnet but you could try in our Discord platform, in the channel eth2-stakers. There, there are a lot of users staking on mainet so they could share their staking experiences.

Hi Pablo, thanks a lot for the recommendation - I’ll try posting in the discord as well :slight_smile:

BTW, the site also caters to test environment stakers, it can be specified whether main net or test when a machine is added, would love to get your test environment machine listed too if possible :slight_smile:

Thanks again