As the title says I be moved to a new Isp and since then I can’t get my node back up.
In the prysm logs…
time=“2022-11-10 22:09:48” level=warning msg=“Could not determine if beacon chain started” error=“could not setup beacon chain ChainStart streaming client: rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = connection error: desc = “transport: Error while dialing dial tcp 18.104.22.168:4000: connect: connection refused”: could not connect” prefix=validator
Notifications I am told that:
prysm is not available Make sure you select an available client in the web3signer at packages > web3signer > config > Beacon Chain Consensus Layer Client
On the ports I get the error
DAppNode has detected UPnP as disabled
I’ve been on the discord group and had help from Gbeast but we can not resolve the issue.
-I’ve bought a new router and contacted my isp to put the isp router in bridge mode. Node is connected to new router, which is connected to the bridge.
-I have UPnP enabled on my new router
-I manually entered all the ports needed on port forwarding. And tried that with and with UPnP turned on and off
-I read that a static IP address assigned to the node can fix the problem but that didn’t help.
- assigned different package on web3signer and then back to prysm
-change cables, rebooted and restarted everything multiple times.
-I’ve ran out of options and things to try. Please help!
Core DAppNode Packages versions
- bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- core.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.59
- dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.54, commit: 01ddd3af
- https.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.4
- ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.18
- wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8
- wireguard.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.2
- dockerComposeVersion: 2.5.0
- dockerServerVersion: 20.10.6
- dockerCliVersion: 20.10.6
- os: debian
- versionCodename: bullseye
- architecture: amd64
- kernel: 5.10.0-17-amd64
- Disk usage: 46%