prysm.dappnode/api/v2/validator/wallet/keystores/import 500 Internal server error
I am getting this at the end of the mainnet onboarding I tried the most savage of passwords it did not resolve my issue, so it is not a password problem. Also some tries later it allows to access the UI but it is completely empty, no validator accounts are added.
My validator log shows this:
time=“2020-12-27 08:53:43” level=warning msg=“You are using the --web option but have not yet signed via a browser. If your web host and port are exposed to the Internet, someone else can attempt to sign up for you! You can visit http://0.0.0.0:80 to view the Prysm web interface” prefix=rpc
time=“2020-12-27 08:53:47” level=info msg=“Successfully created wallet with ability to import keystores” --wallet-dir="/root/.eth2validators" prefix=accounts
So basically I´am accessing the UI without ever have imported my keystores?
I really dont get it, how am I able to have completed the onboarding without importing my keystore?
Here is the full story short:
- Started DAppnode up
- Prysm did not show up in the DApp Store at that time due to a known bug which has not been fixed until now
- So I obviously thought Pyrmont was the program to install and installed Pyrmont
- I did the onboarding on Pyrmont with the mainnet keystore, which should not work obviously
- Sometime later the Prysm program appeared out of the blue in the DApp Store
- Downloaded and installed it
- Stuck at onboarding because it does not seem to import the keystore file, nevertheless I can access the UI but it does not show any data
- My validator is online and gets penalised for missing every slot
What is the solution here???!