Before filing a new topic, please provide the following information.
- bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- core.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.73
- dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.68, commit: 4369cbdc
- https.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.0
- ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.19
- wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8
- wireguard.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.2
- dockerComposeVersion: 1.25.5
- dockerServerVersion: 20.10.6
- dockerCliVersion: 20.10.6
- os: debian
- versionCodename: bullseye
- architecture: amd64
- kernel: 5.10.0-9-amd64
- Disk usage: 14%
Dappnode operating Gnosis chain validators has become really noisy, and is really hot to the touch.
It has been like this for the past couple of months. I started running Gnosis validators on this box last March 2022 and the noise level was minimal. You would struggle to hear it. But now it seems like its really working hard since about April this year. Plus when you touch the top of the dappnode case it feels extremely hot.
Every now and again the box seems to really ramp up its noise level to seriously noisy for about 5 seconds and then go back to being just really noisy.
CPU useage seems to hover between 20-30%
Disk useage seems to hover 15 - 20%
RaM useage quite low
A couple of my nodes seem to be running in the top 1% of best performing validators across the entire validator set. I’ve had a few ranked in top 1% in case that is a factor?
Any help greatly appreciated.