Dappmanager System Update 0.2.80 - Installation hanging

Hi, I’ve got a custom i7 Intel NUC running Dappnode (Nethermind and Lighthouse). Has been running flawlessly for the past 2 months.
Today I initiated the new System Update package (Bind: 0.2.8, Ipfs 0.2.22, Dappmanager 0.2.80, Wifi 0.2.9, Core 0.2.85)
Everything appeared to install okay except Dappmanager is still showing as “Restarting Dappnode”. It has been like this for over 5 hours since I initiated the install. I have tried restarting the Intel NUC, but after everything restarted the System->Update pages is still showing “Restarting Dappnode” next to Dappmanager. See image below.

The Dappnode appears to be running okay even with the above.

Would appreciate any guidance on fixing / diagnosing this.

Thankyou in advance.

1 Like

Hey @LogansRun ! Once your dappmanager updates, it might disconnect your UI. Please hard refresh your browser and let’s see if that works! What is a Hard Refresh? How to do a Hard Refresh in Any Browser. | Gavel

(when you are hard refreshing you are clearing the cache, so the page loads again without any previous data that might have been stored in the browser, so it should pull the new dappmanager)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.