Core DAppNode Packages ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth are not running

I have reset the ipfs package after manually updating everything on the system packages because it wasn’t resolving before and now it is not resolving with a new error. The logs just repeatedly show this message:

Found IPFS fs-repo at /data/ipfs
Error: ipfs repo needs migration
ipfs version 0.7.0

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can’t download any packages currently.

Core DAppNode Packages versions

• ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.12
  • dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.37, commit: 2b96e582
  • vpn.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.7, commit: 12ae223f
  • core.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.41
  • wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.5
  • bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6

System info

• docker version: Docker version 18.09.8-ce, build 0dd43dd87fd530113bf44c9bba9ad8b20ce4637f
  • docker compose version: docker-compose version 1.25.5, build unknown
  • platform: linux, x64, 5.5.0-2-amd64
  • Disk usage: 324377405030

We are already looking into this and we will let you know as soon as possible :wink:

awesome, thank you for your help on this and the previous issue! Will you post your findings on this thread?

Yes, that was the idea :wink:

Let’s try the following:

• Go to Packages > System Packages > IPFS
  • Pause the package
  • Remove the volumes

Once done, like a couple of minutes later, Restart the package

You can do all this from this screen

Check the logs again then to see if everything is back to normal

It went from 1.45GB to 50kb and now appears to be resolving fine. Should I wait for a while to check that everything is running for a while?

Hey @Rupieeroo, is everything back to normal after a while? I hope so! Otherwise let us know of any further inconveniences or questions :wink:

Hi @ruvenni, It is all working perfectly and I’ve set up the packages. Thank you so much for your help. I think we can consider this issue resolved!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.