Cannot access link provided from dappnode_connect

Hello,

I am trying to setup my dappnode that I installed from usb iso on a nuc8. I have installed successfully and have checked the device is on my network (can see it in router admin page and ping other network devices) however I can’t access the xxxxx.dyndns.dappnode.io:8092 address provided from dappnode_connect.

I have attempted to access from my windows desktop and iOS device. I am guessing its an issue with the router and followed https://dappnode.github.io/DAppNodeDocs/troubleshooting/#vpn-ports-closed
but do not see an option for uPNP in my router administrator panel but the support page for my ISP says it should be enabled by default. I have allowed both ports 1194/udp and 8092/tcp through my windows firewall and tried port forwarding those ports in my router for the ip of my dappnode.

I can ping dappnode io from my devices just not with port 8092 and all the documentation states it should be 8090, which seemed to be another discrepancy. Is there anything I am missing or any other way to access the ovpn profile aside from using that link? Is there a need to try to configure the DAppNodeCore-vpn to use 8090 instead of 8092?

1 Like