Problem restarting

Hello,

Could some body. direct me in the right path to fit this? Thanks!

ERROR: for DAppNodeTool-restart.dnp.dappnode.eth Cannot start service restart.dnp.dappnode.eth: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:345: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:281: applying cgroup configuration for process caused “mountpoint for cgroup not found””: unknown

ERROR: for DAppNodeCore-bind.dnp.dappnode.eth Cannot start service bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:345: starting container process caused "process_linux.go:281: applyStarting DAppNodeCore-wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth … error

Hello,

It was a problem with docker version. I upgraded it to the last stable one following the most of this manual.

I have a similar problem - just installed dappnode from an ISO [using Etcher} for the first time and no containers are running. If I try “docker run hello-world” it downloads the image and then I get "docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:3445: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:281: applying cgroup configuration for process cause “mountpoint for cgroup not found””:unknown. Out of the box it appears the docker version is 19.03.8 but I couldn’t even figure out how to update the docker (and I probably shouldn’t since I am guessing dappnode pins to a version for a reason.

@luis Yeah! you found the problem!
DAppNode is changing the code in charge of installing dappnode using the ISO. There will be solved and publish the fix soon.

@npnelson currently the ISO installation method is not working but will be solved soon, will let you know with any update

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.