Installation issues (resolved) and questions

Before filing a new topic, please provide the following information.

Core DAppNode Packages versions

• bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
  • dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.40, commit: 6838be01
  • ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.14
  • vpn.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8, commit: f9a8743e
  • wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6

System info

• dockerComposeVersion: 1.25.5
  • dockerServerVersion: 20.10.2
  • dockerCliVersion: 20.10.2
  • versionCodename: bullseye
  • architecture: amd64
  • kernel: 5.10.0-6-amd64
  • Disk usage: 27%

Issue #1 - Installation - Configuring DNS failure - (Solved) Turn off Wifi in BIOS and connect ethernet cable.

Issue #2 - Installation - Select the Install Hard Drive - (Solved) (0.0.0) recommendation in DappNode installation instructions is incorrect. Select the hard drive to install the operating system, not USB drive.

Question 1 - Can I change the Wifi name after changing password the first time in my.dappnode?

Question 2 - Can you set the linux system to automatically log back in when disconnected. I changed BIOS to restart power after power failure. It would be great if it could login as well and not require a screen and keyboard.

Question 3 - Prysm Pyrmont and Prysm have given me an error ‘DAppNode Package stopped or unreachable (connection refused)’. How do I resolve? UPnP enabled.

Hi there!

Yes you can. To edit wifi configuration go to: http://my.dappnode/#/packages/wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth/config

AFAIK after a reboot login is not necessary, not sure in other situations, like shut down

Is that error displayed in the dashboard view? if so, should not be a critical issue, just UIX issue. There should be fixed ASAP

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.